Cloud computing is Internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort.
Cloud computing and storage solutions provide users and enterprises with various capabilities to store and process their data in either privately owned, or third-party data centers that may be located far from the user–ranging in distance from across a city to across the world.
Some good examples of using Cloud are:
• Dropbox – An online storage providing 2 GB of free storage to the users.
• Google – Letting the users to create documents and calendars for free.
When and Where to pursue Cloud Computing:
There is a ton of growing demand for IT professionals who possess the skills to thrive in the field of cloud computing. Today’s professional is required to be fluent with emerging technologies
There are three vital things to consider if you are interested in pursuing a cloud computing career.
#1. Cloud Certifications: Cloud providers now offer cloud education to help get professionals up to speed. Examples include, but are not limited to, MCSE: Private Cloud, VMware Certified Professional Cloud, and Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect.
#2. Cloud Computing jobs are in High Demand: There are various jobs available like a Cloud Architect, A Cloud Software Engineer, A Cloud Sales Representative, A Cloud Services Developer and so on.
#3. Cloud Computing Skills As an industry professional, there are a number of skills you’ll need to possess or develop, which include project management, impact assessment, risk and consequence, and experience across numerous devices.
To start a career in any industry, a very high & particular set of skills are required and the same applies to begin a career in Cloud Computing as well. The good news is that these skillsets can be acquired with high-intense, focused online Cloud Computing training courses like the one offered by iTrack. iTrack offers its users an opportunity to learn Cloud Computing online complete with tutorials, assessments, and everything that is required to turn a student or a graduate to a Cloud Computing Professional.
WHAT ARE THE MODULES OF CLOUD COMPUTING?
1. The Internal Cloud : It is the most common type of cloud computing which occurs within a single organization, allowing them to implement virtualization for in-house services
2. External Cloud Hosting. This type of cloud model uses an external service via a cloud provider, and it’s access by the organization via the Internet. This is probably the most cost-effective way to utilize the cloud. The big concern with this model, of course, is security. Performance is also a concern, in many quarters.
3. The Hybrid Cloud. The Hybrid cloud model mixes both internal cloud computing and external cloud hosting. This is where most businesses shine.
4. Traditional SaaS. SaaS is still out there, and it’s especially common among SMBs. A small business that uses 37Signals for project management or Google for its company email is adopting the cloud on the most micro of levels.
When to learn cloud computing?
You certainly don’t need a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. All you need to get started are a few basic skills and a general working knowledge of the various Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, etc.
While a degree in Computer Engineering and Computer Science is certainly a great place to start learning without any barriers
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
Download our app today to manage recruitment when ever and where ever you want : Link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshersworld.jobs&hl=en
***Disclaimer: This is just a training video for candidates and recruiters. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective organizations. The Preparation tips and tricks are an indicative generalized information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect promotion of the respective Groups or organizations.